Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Monday 3 October 2016

Bio Almond Soothing and Nourishing Eye Cream

I have had a good experience with the sunscreen and a shampoo from Biotique brand. I am not sure if I am the only one but let me tell you that I am the kind of person who when experiences good results from a certain product from a certain brand would be tempted to try all the other ranges of that brand. And by that logic, I picked up the Bio Almond Soothing and Nourishing Eye cream during my recent visit to a local super-market.



Packaging :

The cream comes in a small white tub with the biotique's standard green cap. The tub was altogether packed in small carton box.

Bio Almond Soothing and Nourishing Eye Cream


Ingredients :

Surajmukhi tail (Helianthus annuus), Badam tail (Prunes amygdalus), Bihidana (Pyres cydonia), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Sikta tail Q.S.



My Experience :

Having had an amazing experience with Biotique shampoo and the sunscreen, I had huge expectation from this eye cream. I picked this up onw evening while I was simply browsing the skincare section of a local supermarket. I couldn't hold the excitement to try this out and so I decided to give it a try the very same night after my CTM. I applied a small amount of this cream around my eyes.

The smell of this cream is not pleasant but also not something that bothered me. The next morning my eyes started to burn. The whole day it was burning like applied chillies on it. I wasn't sure what caused this as I also didn't have proper sleep the previous night. It was only after several washes and applying Aloevera gel multiple times that I felt better.



Unsure of the cause of this inflammation, I applied the cream that night again. This time I used even more small quantity than the previous night. As suspected, my eyes were burning the next morning, confirming the real culprit behind the inflammation. Let me tell you that the inflammation was so severe that I refrained from watching television and using my mobile phone that day. I had to make use of aloevera gel to bring it back to normal.

I never ever touched that vicious eye cream since then. Calling it a huge disappointment would be an understatement. Forget the product not doing what it claims, this one created a whole new problem.

Price :

INR 199 for 20 ml

Verdict :

I didn't feel like listing out any pros or cons as this is the worst product that I've come across in recent times. I highly recommend you not to waste your 199 rupees on something that would harm your eyes instead of nourishing it.

No comments: