Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Sunday 9 October 2016

The Liebster Award

Hello people,

I have started blogging precisely two months ago, and it feels so good to be recognized in the blogging world. I would like to thank my friend Amna for nominating me to The Liebster Award.



Well, as a newbie here, I do not have exact knowledge what exactly this Liebster award is. But from what I gather from Amna's blog, the idea behind this award is to encourage, motivate and support bloggers from across the world and also this is an excellent way to get to know other bloggers as well. This is cool , right?

Rules to be followed:

  • Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you .
  • Answer the 11 questions that blogger gives you.
  • Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award (My Request  Please make sure you link them so other readers can reach them easily.)
  • Let the bloggers know you nominated them
  • Give them 11 questions of your own.

My answers to the 11 Questions :

1. Where do you live?

I am currently living in Chennai, India.

2. What are you’re most important- must have 4 beauty products?

For me it will be a Kohl, a moisturizer , a BB cream or  a compact powder and a lip balm. These are the 4 products that I most definitely use it everyday.

3.What beauty product do you use every day of your life?

I must go with a moisturizer as my skin tends to have dry patches here and there. I cannot imagine skipping a moisturizer.

4. Who is your inspiration in blogging world?

Well, nobody. I have always been fond of writing and wanted to discover a way so that I could write regularly. Before I got into blogging, I used to answer questions on Quora. My answers most definitely included experiences from my own personal life which required me to answer anonymously. Then I found out how blogging could be an excellent way to expres myself through writing. At first, I was perplexed about the subject which my blog would mainly talk about. I had three different topics in my mind :
  • Food
  • Travel
  • Beauty
I finally narrowed it down to Beauty Blogging and this gave birth to my blog : Beauty Learnings.

5. What piece of advice would you like to give to your fellow bloggers?

It takes immense courage and gut to express oneself in the virtual world. From time to time, we as bloggers/ vloggers have to deal with the negative remarks / comments  demeaning our work. My only advice to my fellow bloggers is to believe in your passion and work judiciously. Simply keep doing the good work and never cease to learn and improve. There is always more scope to learn and improvise so just keep going and never let the negative remarks undermine you :)

6. How can we help each other in blogging community to create a healthy bloggers’ society?

I am not really sure what "healthy bloggers'" society mean but we can always help one another by simply encouraging each other. That slight pat on the back , that little extra push always motivate me to work even better. This nomination for the Liebster award is one such encouragement that made me want to continue with blogging. So few kind words , some appreciation  would make your day without any doubt.

7. What tips would you like to give to your fellow bloggers regarding blog promotion?

Just two words : Social Media. I think Facebook, Instagram, twitter, and so many other forms of social media plays an important role in blog promotion. Apart from these, I do not know of any other ways to be recognized in the blogging world. I feel I am not eligible enough to give tips as I have just started with blogging

8. Which is your favorite cosmetics brand?

My all time favorite is Maybelline New York. They are affordable and I have never been disappointed with their products.

9. What is your greatest tip for flawless skin?

This tip never gets out of fashion :D . My only tip for flawless skin is to drink loads and loads of water. It is essential for the body to be hydrated from inside to get that natural glow outside.

10. What are your final goals related to your blog?

Honestly , I have not set any goals related to my blog. I want to explore new brands in the beauty world, learn and share the art of makeup, techniques and beauty related hacks and also be able to connect with as many as people who share the same interests as mine.

11. In your opinion, what investments are necessary to make in order to run a successful and high traffic blog?

In my opinion, perseverance is the key for success in blogging. To excel in blogging:
  • consistently post good and catchy content.
  • have a good network of followers who would be interested in reading your content.
  • continually advertise and promote your blog posts.
Invest good amount of time on your blogs and someday I'm sure you will achieve your goals.

Bloggers I would like to nominate for this Award :

  1. That Good Side of Life

  2. Who's that girl

  3. Red Oleanders-Ishani

  4. MandyCandy28

  5. LipstickCraze

_________________________________________________________________________________

Here is my list of Questions I would like the above mentioned bloggers to answer :) -

  1. Where do you live?
  2. What is your profession?
  3. What is your current cosmetics wish list?
  4. What is that one product that you use everyday?
  5. What is your favorite and least favorite brand ?
  6. Who/ What inspired you to start blogging ?
  7. How do you generally spend your weekends?
  8. Three words that best describes you are..
  9. Five things that is always with you?
  10. What is your favorite cuisine?
  11. What was the best phase of your life?

I thoroughly enjoyed answering the questions that were asked to me , hope you guys enjoy answering mine too :P On that note, I am concluding this blog post and hope to be nominated for more such awards in the future.
:)

No comments: