Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Friday 3 February 2017

Grape seed and sea buckthorn nuturance night cream from Plum | Review

I know I have been talking about lot of Plum products in my blog. But trust me, I cant get enough of them because of their 100 % vegan claim. So in today's post I will be reviewing my most favorite product so far from Plum - the Grape seed and sea buckthorn nuturance night cream. Earlier, my night time skin care regime involved washing face and putting on a moisturiser. I never really realized the true purpose of using a night cream until I found this little magic from Plum.

Night cream from Plum

Packaging :

It comes in a transparent glass round tub. As per the packaging, hygiene would be of concern if shared with others since you dont get to squeeze out the cream but will have to dip your fingers to get the product.

Ingredients :


My Experience :

I have been using this for the past three months every night and I love the way it works for me. The texture of this night cream is smooth which I feel is more like a combination of gel and cream. The reason I say more like gel-cream texture is because it is absolutely non greasy and non sticky but at the same time when applied you can feel the moisturization.



It has a pleasant mild fragrance which is simply soothing. It is highly moisturising. Once the cream gets absorbed, you can feel the softness it does to your skin. Upon regular use, I noticed it also helps in skin firming and tightening. Overall, I am a happy user of this night cream and I love how I wake up to a soft and supple skin every morning. Ever since I brought this I never go to bed without this wonderful cream on my face! I am on the verge of finishing one tub and I have made up my mind to repurchase it again!

Price :

INR 575 for 50 ml

Pros :

  • 100 % vegan and cruelty free
  • Free from paragons and other harmful chemicals
  • Non greasy or sticky
  • Highly moisturising - lasts upto 8 hours

Cons :

None!

Verdict :

If you have normal to dry skin, then you must try this. Go for it , this is simply good. However because it is highly moisturising, this is not recommended for oily-acne prone skin by the skincare experts from the brand itself. 

No comments: