Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Thursday 20 October 2016

Bio Henna Leaf - Fresh Texture Shampoo and Conditioner | Biotique | Review

Here is a review of yet another shampoo from Biotique - the Bio Henna Leaf - Fresh texture shampoo and conditioner. I picked this shampoo while I got the Biotique's eye cream but only recently I have started using this shampoo. After some unimpressive experience with the eye cream
and garnier's ultra bends shampoo  I didn't really have any expectations from this shampoo.

Bio Henna Leaf Fresh texture Shampoo & Conditioner

Packaging :

The shampoo comes in a typical Biotique round translucent bottle with their standard green cap. I love the sturdy packaging of Biotique's products.






Ingredients :


My Experience :

After I had a very bad experience with Biotique's eye cream, I was anxious to use any other product from that brand. Nevertheless, since I brought this I managed to use it. This shampoo is pale pink in color and is gel-like, very light in consistency. I am not sure how to describe its fragrance exactly, but I would say the smell is pretty pleasing ( like flowery fragrance I guess? ). So far, so good !



If you have read about my other reviews on shampoos, you will know that I follow the process of diluting the shampoo in about 1/4th mug of water before using it. Doing this makes sure that the shampoo reaches every part of the head and also the quantity of shampoo required per wash is also  less. I use the diluted version to wash hair , forming lather right from scalp to the tips.




A noteworthy feature about some of the Biotique's shampoos is that they are a mix of both shampoo and conditioner which means there is no additional requirement of a conditioner. Since it was mentioned in the .packaging that this variant is also a shampoo and conditioner , I didn't follow up with conditioner after using it.



Upon drying, I was awestruck to notice the smooth texture of my hair. This shampoo brought life to my dull and dry hair. I am so glad I bought this. Indeed as stated on the bottle, it gave a fresh texture to my hair.

Price :

INR 159 for 190 ml (but you can always find discounts online)

Pros :

  • Pleasing smell
  • Sturdy packaging
  • Light, gel like consistency
  • Ayurvedic recipe
  • Provides smoothness and freshness as per its claim
  • Decently priced
  • No need for an additional conditioner as this works both as a shampoo and a conditioner

Cons :

  • None at all :)

Verdict :

Biotique shampoos are good and this one certainly will be one of my favorites. If you are on a look out for a shampoo that will bring back life to your dull and dry hair, then go for this without any doubt.

Thank you for reading :)

If you like reading my posts , do subscribe to my blog for updates :)

No comments: