Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner from Plum | Review

In my everyday CTM regime, I have elucidated how important a toner is. Today, I will be reviewing about Green Tea Toner from Plum that I am currently using.


Packaging :

The toner comes in a sturdy white bottle with flip top cap. I am a big fan of Plum packaging. Good packaging wins my heart instantly.
Green Tea Alcohol free Toner from Plum

Ingredients :

Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, FDA Approved Colours, Fragrance Glycerin, Glycolic acid, Phenoxyethanol

My Experience :

I 've been using this toner twice daily - morning and night. The toner is simply a transparent liquid and looks just like water. In the beginning, I was skeptical about the results this water like liquid will produce but after using it about two weeks I realized this is not "just-water" but a magic liquid for the skin. I have noticed the pores on my skin has reduced considerably. My face has toned out and the acne marks on my cheeks have reduced visibly. Another commendable feature about this toner that is worth mentioning is its fragrance. The toner smells amazing. As much as it sound weird, I will be upright honest that I am addicted to using this toner just for the beautiful fragrance it has. Trust me you are going to love it.

The toner claims to be alcohol free. After some research on the Internet, I found that certain alcohol are good at closing pores of the skin instantly. While this is true, on the long run they can be harmful to the skin causing damage and break outs. So this green tea toner which is alcohol free may not give you immediate results but using it regularly will definitely help in shrinking the pores.

Price :

INR 380 for 200 ml

Pros :

  • Amazing fragrance
  • Free of harmful alcohol
  • 100 % vegan
  • Sturdy Packaging
  • Truly works for its claims
  • Paraben, sulphates and SLS free

Cons :

  • Available only in one size.

Rating :

4.9/5

Verdict :

I am in love with this toner not only for the excellent results it gives me but also for that gorgeous fragrance that I am totally addicted to. This is definitely worth buying.

No comments: