Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Thursday 25 August 2016

Neem Aloe Vera Face Pack from Patanjali Review

When it comes to skincare, Aloe Vera is undoubtedly my favorite ingredient. Any beauty product that is Aloe Vera based instantly goes into my wish list. On my recent visit to a near by Patanjali store, the Neem Aloe vera Face mask right away grabbed my attention. After discovering the goodness of Patanjali Aloe Vera gel , I was fascinated to try this Aloe vera based face mask from this brand.

Patanjali Neem-Aloe Vera Face Pack

Packaging :

It comes in a white flip open tube. It is majorly made of aloe vera and fuller earth along with small quantity of neem and cucumber.


Patanjali Neem-Aloe Vera Face Pack

Usage :

I applied a small quantity of this face pack all over my face and neck avoiding the eye area. This face pack on application rendered a cooling and soothing effect on the skin. The smell is not so inviting and the texture is sort of muddy due to the presence of fuller earth.


I let it dry for about 10 to 15 minutes and then washed it off using cold water. I have an oily T-zone and I noticed that this face pack had removed the oil on my face completely. I felt fresh after using it but at the same time I learnt that my skin became super dry. I had to use a moisturizer right away to get it back to normal.

Pros :

  • Smooth muddy texture.
  • Provides a cooling and a soothing effect on the skin.
  • Eliminates the excess oil on the face.
  • Best suited for oily skin.

Cons :

  • Contains parabens which I failed to notice while buying the product as I assumed that Patanjali products are completely ayurvedic.
  • Not suitable for all skin types.
  • Unpleasant smell.
  • Makes skin dry.

Rating :

2.5 /5

Verdict :

A budget friendly face pack for oily skinned beauties provided you don't mind the parabens.

No comments: