Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Wednesday 24 August 2016

L'Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Hair Serum

Today I am going to review about the L'Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Hair serum. I am not a big fan of hair serums as I don't really like using chemicals to my hair. This hair serum was a part of my mom's post hair smoothening hair care package and I was intrigued to try it out.

Packaging:

It comes in a yellow bottle with flip open cap.

L'Oréal Paris Smooth Intense Hair Serum



Usage:

I have dry, frizzy and wavy hair which sometimes even looks bushy. I took few drops of this serum and applied it just to my hair , not bothering the scalp. The serum has an intense smell which stays for a longer time. It made my hair glossy and manageable instantly. This readily gave an instant radiance to my otherwise dull hair. The frizz as promised was controlled to a greater extent. I learnt that my hair became smooth and manageable in seconds of using this serum. just a few drops has done the magic. Using it on regular basis , I found that this has caused hair breakage which resulted in severe hair fall.

Pros :

  • Provides instant shine to dry hair
  • Makes hair smooth and glossy.
  • Non sticky
  • Controls frizz.

Cons :

  • Intense smell (which I personally didn't like).
  • Long term use causes hair breakage.
  • Loads of chemicals

Verdict :

This is a life-saver during those times when you have a wedding or a party to attend but no time to visit salon to tame your hair. Save it only for those special occasions!

Thank you for reading!!

No comments: