Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Kronokare Anti Turm Oil Review | August Fab Bag


People always talk about vacations being exciting, joyous or adventurous but nobody talks about the post-vacation exhaustion. After my recent beach vacation to Langkawi, I was all tanned and tired. The day I landed home, my August Fab Bag was already waiting for me. I impatiently opened it and found a tiny black bottle in it : the Anti-Turm oil from Kronokare.


Kronokare Anti Turm Oil



I was all day out in the sun during my 3 day vacation and the sun showed no mercy on us. My hair has been damaged cruelly due to the humidity and long hours of exposure to the sun. This made me yearn for a good hair oil massage. The Kronokare Anti-turm oil that I received it in my Fab bag came to my rescue.

I took a generous amount of the oil and massaged it on my scalp for a few minutes. It gave a nice soothing effect cooling down the heat on my head. I felt so relaxed after applying this oil to my hair. The oil smelled like an Ayurveda tonic but nonetheless it did a great job of relaxing my head. I allowed it to stay for about an hour and then I rinsed it off using a shampoo.

Price:
    INR 225 for 30 ml

Pros:

  • Non sticky oil
  • Impressive cooling effect on the head
  • Relaxes tired muscles
  • Easy to use flip-open bottle

Cons:

  • Super Expensive


Verdict:

       I wouldn't mind receiving this oil in my future fab bags but hell yeah I definitely can't afford to buy a full sized product!!

Thank you for reading :)

No comments: