Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Saturday 20 August 2016

L'oreal Paris Kajal Magique - Black

We all love the magic of a simple line of kohl that does to our eyes. Even traditionally, the simplest yet the most essential part of the makeup involved wearing a perfect stroke of Kajal. The perfect stroke of kajal lined flawlessly on the waterline instantly beautifies the face. It is therefore important to have a good kajal in our makeup kit.

My search for a daily wear kajal that gives a beautiful black lining to my eyes came to an end when I bought L'oreal Paris Kajal Magique. I use it almost everyday and it highlights my otherwise dull and small eyes.

Packaging:

It comes in a black stick with the brand name written in a metallic pink. The packaging claims that it is smudge proof for up to 12 hours. Although my experience says that the smudge proof quality of this kajal lasts only up to 6 or 7 hours.





Usage:

I am using this kajal almost everyday now. Approximately about 2 to 3 strokes works best for me. I like the staying power of it which is much better than its other counterparts (Maybelline Colossal kajal or Lakme eyeconic). It is easy to wear and I like the fact that it smoothly glides over my water line. This makes it an ideal daily wear kohl.


Price :

INR 275 for 0.35g. (Available at much lesser / discounted price online)

Pros:

  • East to use
  • Reasonably pigmented
  • Ideal for daily wear
  • Enriched with Vitamin E, cocoa butter, olive oil and Vitamin C preservatives
  • Better staying power compared to other counterparts.

Cons:

  • Removal is a bit messy
  • Doesn't claim to the 12 hour smudge proof ability
  • Not completely water-proof
  • Bit pricey

Rating:

3.75/5

Verdict:

You will definitely not regret buying this but yeah there are lots of Kajals in the market now with much better staying power. I will have to try them out before buying this again.

Thank you for reading :)

No comments: