Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Thursday 18 August 2016

Karite Buerre PURE Shea Butter Review | August 2016 Fab Bag

One of the delux sized products that I received on my August 'The what the chic' Fab bag is Karite Buerre's PURE shea butter. I have never tried shea butters before and this is my first encounter with a body butter. Karite Buerre 's PURE shea butter is 100 percent natural. Its organic and completely hand processed sourced directly from Africa. It is higly enriched in Vitamin A and E that repairs the damaged dru and rough skin.

Packaging:

Moving on to packaging, I received a delux sized sample of 20 g. It was packed in cute small white tub.

PURE shea butter


Usage:

This shea butter can be used on any part of the body just like a moisturiser. It is best suited for dry and damaged skin. I have a normal to combination skin, so I didn't feel the need to try it on my skin. However, I have dry lips, so I tried it on them and I have been using it on my lips ever since I got my hands on this beauty. I take very little of this butter and simply dab it on my lips. I have a strong predilection towards beauty products that smell good and this beauty won my heart. It smelled delicious and worked beautifully on my lips making it soft. Trust me guys, I am not exaggerating here , I was genuinely delighted to find my lips gliding smooth and shiny. 

PURE shea butter



Although I was expecting the Just Herbs Malabar Body wash in my fab bag this month, I have no regrets to have received this amazing body butter. I must thank Fab bag for introducing me to shea butters.They are deliciously smooth and have worked beautifully on my lips.

Pros :

  • Delicious smell
  • Easy to use.(Quantity required per use is also less)
  • Removes dryness instantly
  • Softens and nourishes skin/lips
  • 100% natural
  • Hand processed
  • Enriched with Vitamin A and E

Cons: 

None at all!

Price:

INR 499 for 50 g

Verdict:

I will definitely recommend this to anyone with dry and damaged skin and without any doubts I will definitely be buying the shea butter again for pampering my lips.

No comments: