Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Inveda Argan Cleanser Review

Hello All,

Today I am going to write about the Inveda Argan Cleanser. First let me tell you about how I got my hands on this product. I received a 5 ml sample of this cleanser from Smytten. Smytten has this unique system of sending out trial packs for free. You can select up to three products from their application and they will send you the samples of these products absolutely for free (No shipping costs, whatsoever! ). You can later go ahead and order for full sized products in case you like what you have tried. Interesting isn't it?

One of the three products that I have requested for trial is the Inveda Argan Cleanser. One of the reasons why I chose this product is because of the interesting ingredient it is made of - Argan Oil. Argan oil is exclusively found in Morocco which is used to treat damaged skin and helps greatly in skin nourishment.

Inveda Argan Cleanser


The cleanser was a transparent gel with tiny red beads in it. It had flowery fragrance which was highly refreshing. I used it on my wet face and upon massaging it formed small amount of lather, It felt more like a face wash. Nevertheless, my skin felt so soft and supple after using it. I have a combination skin and this cleanser removed off the excess oil on my face and also making sure that it didn't leave my skin dry. The package claims that the cleanser is suitable for all skin types, although I would recommend this only for normal to oily skin. The cleanser did play its role right and I am impressed at how it worked on my skin.

Pros:

  • Refreshing fragrance.(Trust me guys , this smelled so good)
  • Removed excess oil and unseen dirt
  • Not that expensive
Cons:
  • None that I could think of.
Verdict:
       This will be a great product for the ones who are exposed to pollution on daily basis as this really helps in removing the excess oil and other pollutants that may have acquired during the day.

Thank you for reading. Hope you are having a wonderful day. :)


No comments: