Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Friday 3 February 2017

The Pucker Up February Fab bag 2017 | Contents

February is the month to celebrate love and what better love than love for lipsticks. So this month's fab bag is aptly named "The pucker up" February fab bag and I received a sweet and cute white pouch with pink lipsticks animated on it. Honestly, the bag reminds me of cartoons :D . I am thrilled to use the contents of this bag as this time the choice of make up product is the newly launched Smudge me not liquid lipstick from Sugar Cosmetics.

Fab Bag February 2017 - The pucker up 


Lets dig into the contents of the bag and see what all I received :)

1. SUGAR smudge me not liquid lipstick 


We all know liquid lipsticks are so much in trend these days and I am glad that Sugar cosmetics has come out with an exciting range of liquid lipsticks with 10 amazing shades. I chose the shade 03 Tan Fan as I am totally into nudes and neutrals these days. It is a gorgeous nude mauve lipstick that will suit all skin tones. I believe this could be a good everyday colour. The price of this lipstick is INR 499/-

2. Matra Holistic Lip care 


Never heard about this brand but since it is all natural , cruelty free and free from harmful chemicals I am excited to try this. The packaging claims it is SPF infused  and enriched with moroccan gold. The full list of ingredients are mentioned in the packaging and  I received the Strawberry scented one. It is a full sized product and retails for INR 199.

3. Just Herbs Lively Clean Honey exfoliating face cleansing gel


This is the only sample sized product in this month's bag. It is a 50 ml sample sized product that is a golden gel with brown granules to facilitate exfoliation. I have had a satisfactory experience with Just herbs products that I have used in the past and I hope this one works well too. The price for this sample is INR 230.

4. Batiste Dry shampoo - Fruity and Cheeky Cherry


Believe it or not I was about to order this dry shampoo while it was on offer last month but somehow didn't manage to get hold of this. I was taken aback to find this in Fab bag this time. I am so glad to have this and cannot wait to try it out. For a lazy bone as me, I hope this one works. The price of this 50ml product is INR 299.



As usual Fab bag never fails to impress me. I am glad with the contents that I received in this month's bag. I still can't get over the stunning lipstick shade and the dry shampoo which is so easy to use. The new lip balm is also something that I look forward to. If you haven't booked your bag then do it now. It is worth every penny!

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe!

No comments: