Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Sunday 5 February 2017

Iba Halal Nourishing Foot Massage Cream | Review

My feet is the only body part that I hardly pay attention to. I have developed cracked heels in the recent past which is the reason I started taking care of my feet. I regularly go for pedicures to get rid of the dry heels. Recently, I received a foot massage cream from Iba halal in one of my fab bags. In today's post we will see how this foot massage cream worked for my dry-cracked feet.


Packaging :

It comes in a white plastic tube. It is a 50 g product.

My experience :

Iba halal is an Indian brand which is vegan , cruelty free and doest not have parabens and sulphates. So naturally, I had huge expectations from this foot cream. I used this cream every night before going to sleep. The cream is non greasy and has a jasmine fragrance. It has olive oil, Shea butter and cocoa butter and therefore it is highly moisturising.



Having used this cream for sometime now I did notice my cracks disappearing. My feet felt soft and the dryness has been diminishing day by day. When this aspect of the cream was satisfying, I didn't feel completely satisfied with the other feature that this product claims - relaxes tired feet. It does give a slight cooling sensation to the feet when applied but I don't feel that actually relaxes my feet. However, I wouldn't crib much about it as the cream actually relaxed me with my worries about the cracked heels and dryness of my feet. 

Price :

INR 95 for 50 g.

Pros :

  • Vegan, cruelty free
  • Paraben and sulphates free
  • Aids in curing cracked feet gradually
  • Eliminated dryness in the feet area
  • Highly moisturising
  • Smoothens and softens heels

Cons :

  • Size of the product is too small. 50 g doesn't even lasts two weeks.

Verdict :

If you are at the initial stages of cracked heels and dryness in the feet , then do try this massage cream. It is extremely moisturising and I am sure the cracked heels would disappear in no time.

No comments: