Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Monday 20 February 2017

February 2017 Empties

Here I am again with a bunch of products that I have completely finished. Like always it is so hard for me to restore the empty bottles but somehow I managed to do it this time. I have a mix of bath, body and hair care products. Lets look into these one by one!


1. Himalaya herbals baby body lotion - 400ml

This is my third bottle of this baby lotion. I loved using it so much in the past but not this one. Earlier I used 100ml and 200ml pack and so decided to get a bigger one as I liked it so much. However to my vain, this one was of such low quality. The lotion was very diluted and didn't serve its purpose. I was completely disappointed. I am not going to ever repurchase 400ml sized lotion again.

2. Iba Halal Nourishing foot massage cream

This foot massage cream is one of the best products I have come across. It is highly moisturising and has an alluring jasmine fragrance. It helps in healing the cracked heels. Sure shot, I am going to purchase this again.

3. Patanjali Amla Hair oil

I used this only a few times. The oil has strong scent that smells like an Ayurvedic medicine. I felt it was an okay product. No cons but then no pros as well. I will probably skip buying this again.

February 2017 empties

4. Splurge Lemon and Honey body wash 

This body was very mild on the skin and barely even lathers. It is completely free of sulphates and parabens. It has a refreshing fragrance of lemon which was something that I liked. One con is that this body was very diluted. The consistency was water like. Again, I would skip buying this again as I feel it is over priced (INR 520 for 200ml).

5. Eye gel from a local khaki store

I got this eye gel a while ago from a Khadi store near by for just 40 bucks. I was skeptical about its effects but this gel amazed me. It did work on my dark circles and also gave a cooling effect which helped in relaxing my eyes. The gel smells just like Vicks balm. The next time I visit that khadi store I am definitely going to purchase this again. For 40 bucks this works much better than other high end eye creams and gels

6. Kronokare flower toner

The purpose of a toner is mainly to close open pores on the skin. On that note, this completely failed me. To me, it served no purpose. Honestly, this felt like spraying some herbal water on the face.


No comments: