Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Thursday 9 February 2017

Akmasq from Ethicare remedies - Pimple care Complexion mask | Review

Acne is a common skin problem that most of us go through at some point or the other. I still remember my high school and college days when I had acne all over my face. They were stubborn and severe which wouldn't go away at all. Those pimples on my face still give me nightmares. God knows how many different treatments I tried to make them disappear. I consulted my dermatologist, I tried several home remedies(thanks to google and every person I know on this planet), I even gave up on chocolates and oily junk food. But nothing seemed to work for me. So I just let it stay! It was only after I got into my 20s that these stubborn pimples began to disappear gradually. This was the time I realised this problem was internal and something to do with the hormones and that I had no control of. I am writing this story of mine to let every teen out there know that puberty is the biggest reason for this skin damage and nothing else. So relax! This is temporary.

I am in my mid-twenties now and I wouldn't say I have an all clear skin. I do have the acne marks on my face (although there is no active acne). Sometimes I do get a pimple or two when I am stressed or just before my periods. Today's post I will be talking about a face mask that I found to be effective on getting rid of pimples- Akmasq from Ethicare remedies.

Akmasq from Ethicare remedies


Packaging:

It comes in a white tube with yellow flip open cap. The tube is covered in a cardboard box(not seen in pics). The flip open caps is comfortable as one can squeeze out as much quantity as required.


Key Ingredients:

Tea tree oil, Chandan, Turmeric, Pro Vit B5, Cucumber

My Experience:

I used this mask every night after washing my face for about a fortnight. I applied the mask only on those areas where there is acne. It is a smooth fuller earth kind of mask. The fragrance is quite unique , which is sort of a sweet chemical scent( I am bad at describing fragrances :( ) which I actually liked. I let it stay for about 15 minutes and washed off with cold water. 



Upon washing it off, I noticed it removed the excess oil on my face but at the same time making my skin smooth. You will get a feeling of fresh and clean skin as it helps in removing the bacteria and dirt if present. This removal of bacteria and absorption of oil helps in clearing the acne gradually.

Price :

INR 199 for 75g

Pros:

  • Clears acne gradually
  • Removes excess oil
  • Gives a clean and fresh feel
  • Removes dirt , bacteria accumulated due to pollution
  • Inexpensive

Cons:

  • Contains SLS
  • Availability 

Verdict:

This is a really good mask for oily acne prone skin. When used regularly, you will notice acne fading away.

No comments: