Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Hello Aloe Gentle Cleansing Lotion from Plum | Review

Today I am going to review about the Hello Aloe Gentle Cleansing Lotion from Plum which is currently part of my C-T-M routine.



Packaging :
The cleanser comes in a white round plastic bottle with a transparent pump dispenser. I generally like the pump dispenser kind of outlets as it helps me squeeze out the product as much as I want to. So I must say I was smitten by the packaging of this cleanser.

Hello Aloe Gentle Cleansing Lotion


Ingredients :


My Experience :
I have been using this cleanser everyday for a while now as it is part of my everyday C-T-M routine. The cleanser is a white fluid which is neither creamy nor gel like but somewhere in between. I squeeze out a small amount and massage it on to my face and neck. As I have a sensitive skin, the cleanser on application gives a mild burning sensation which is not something to worry about but also I cannot go blind eye to this. The smell of this cleanser is also decent, nothing that I would complain about. The cleanser being a lotion doesn't lather like the face washes do. It simply gets absorbed by the skin on massaging. On the packaging, it is instructed to wipe it off using soft cotton. However, as I don't want any of the product to be left on my face, I use some cotton to wipe off my makeup and then completely wash my face and neck with water. It makes my face feel fresh and clean eliminating dirt and excess oil which gets accumulated through out the day.


Price :
INR 299 for 200 ml

Pros :
  • Packaging (Pump dispenser types are my favorite)
  • Cleans , removes dirt
  • Eliminates excess oil on the face
  • Paraben, sulphates , SFS free
  • 100 % vegan
Cons :
  • Available in standard size of 200ml.
  • The mild burning sensation. Although, this didn't create any problems.
  • Doesn't easily remove makeup. Not really effective when it comes to removing eye makeup
Rating :
3.75 / 5

Verdict :
A good cleanser free of  harmful chemicals that cleans well but not good enough to remove makeup.



No comments: