Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Saturday 3 September 2016

Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner | Biotique |Review

After having loved the Bio Aloe Vera Sunscreen lotion , I was curious to explore other range of products from Biotique. Coincidentally, I was running out of shampoo and so decided to pick the Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner.

Packaging :

It comes in a translucent round bottle with their trademark green cap. The shampoo is green and gel-like(not the usual creamy type).

Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner

Usage :

Since this shampoo is for oily scalp and hair, I applied generous amount of hair oil to my hair, allowed it to stay for 2 hours so that the scalp absorbs it before washing it off. I have the habit of diluting the shampoo with little water before using it to wash my hair. The shampoo smelled like green apple literally. It was not harsh on my hair and felt very light. Upon drying my hair after the wash I noticed the shampoo has sucked away all the oil from my head which was dripping oil before the wash. I also discovered that my hair became soft without the use of any hair conditioner.

Price : 

INR 159 for 190 ml

Pros :


  • Inexpensive
  • Made of natural ingredients
  • Excellent for oily scalp
  • Conditioner is not required 
  • Smells precisely like green apples
  • Very light and not harsh for the hair

Cons :

  • None!!

Rating :

4.5/5

Verdict :

I am already smitten by this brand and cant wait to get my hands on their other range of products. I will undoubtedly continue using this shampoo until I find my next favorite. 

No comments: