Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Friday 9 December 2016

Wild Cherries and Kiwi Shower gel from Plum | Review

When it comes to bath, I love trying out different shower gels and shower creams. In today's post I will be talking about yet another product from Plum -Wild cherries and kiwi shower gel. I love scented soaps and shower gels, and this is one of the reasons I wanted to try this one out.

Wild Cherries and kiwi shower gel from Plum

Packaging :

It comes in a typical Plum pump dispenser white bottle. 

Ingredients :

Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, FDA Approved Colours, Fragrance, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Cerasus (Wild Cherry) Fruit Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES)

My Experience:

The shower gel is a pink translucent liquid and comes in a size of 200 ml bottle. I was looking forward to the fragrance of this shower gel, but it totally let me down. It smells like a combination of chemicals (more kind of the smell of plastics) and cherries. This disappointed me about this product. 



Moving on to the lathering part, it lathers moderately. It isn't all soapy and foamy but at the same time does form lather. The best part of this gel is that it isn't harsh on the skin and doesn't makes skin dry. It leaves the skin smooth and supple. It is this property that made me love this gel.

Rating:

4 / 5

Price :

INR 370 for 200 ml

Pros :

  • Vegan , Paraben free
  • Cruelty free
  • Light on the skin
  • makes skin smooth and supple

Cons :

  • Not so impressed with the fragrance

Verdict :

I love the fact that it is paraben free and vegan and makes my skin soft and supple. Since, I personally favour scented shower gels, I didn't find the fragrance of this one appealing.


No comments: