Search This Blog

Show some love on our facebook page

Friday 2 December 2016

The Partyholic December Fab Bag 2016

My fab bag (for the first time!) arrived super early this month and like always I was thrilled to find out what was in it. Since I got it early, I thought I should put up a post to help you decide to go for this month or not. This month's bag is themed "The Partyholic", so apt for the last month of the year. The bag I received is a blue and blacked checked bag with a glossy finish



Now lets get into the details of the bag.

1. Be a Bombshell - Riot

Like every month, I had an option to choose one makeup product. This month I received an email giving me options to choose lip stains of different colour variants (mostly pinks) from the brand "Be a Bombshell". I choose the shade "Riot" which is a raspberry pink colour , more of a pinkish red type and would suit almost all skin tones. The lip stain looks just like a marker pen and it retails for INR 750/-


2. Iba Halal Care nourishing Foot massage cream

I have heard so much about this cruelty free and chemical free Indian brand. I have some of the products from this brand in my wishlist for sometime now and I am glad I got this foot massage cream in my fab bag. I suffer excessively from cracked heels and extremely dry feet especially during winters. I hope this cream could make the condition if my feet better. This foot massage cream is a 50 g product and retails for INR 95/-


3. Thank God it's Friday - Hair mist

The fragrance of this hair mist is sweet as well as spicy. The smell is strong initially but evaporates off eventually and stays quite well for up to 2 hours. I love the smell so much and it is a 50 ml sample product that will easily fit into your hand bag. You can easily carry this to your upcoming late night parties and for your vacations as well. The smell is simply alluring and I am sure you are going to love it.


4. Skin therapy oil

The skin therapy oil is in the form of a roller ball. The oil claims to improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tone, ageing skin. I am looking forward to use this oil as currently I am dealing with dry skin. I have hears so much about the body lotion from this brand and I hope this oil works wonders for me.



This is all I received in this month's fab bag and I am quite happy with all the products. I am looking forward to use the foot cream and the skin therapy oil to treat my dry skin.



In a nut shell, the products I received are so aptly curated to suit this winter season.

No comments: